GEORGE - CAREER CHANGE & Executive Advisors

_
CHANGE!
BEFORE YOU HAVE TO.

Did you know that about 90% of new hires are the result of the reception of unsolicited applications at the right time, and the remaining 10% are shared by the professional recruitment firms and the response to ads?

The Job Search is a NUMBERS GAME: the more CV's we send to the managers and stakeholders we wish would hire us, and the more involvement we raise with these same managers and stakeholders, the higher the probability to reach out and identify the opportunity we’re looking for.

_
CAREER
CHANGE

Portuguese and Brazilian Executives Advisory in job change/search in Portugal + Overseas (Europe + Africa's Gulf +):


A. Our assistance programs aim to assist the candidates in the proactive search for a new professional challenge, to optimize and shorten their timings NEW JOB SEARCH

    1. The program will have one meeting per month, face-to-face or by Teams / Zoom / WhatsApp, for 30-45 minutes, agreed day / time / place, plus the necessary distance interactions with each of the candidates by Phone and Email, with a view to the correct counselling and monitoring of their New Job search

    2. Optimization of CV + cover letter in Portuguese and possible external translation of the new version to English or French

    3. LINKEDIN profile building / optimisation and demonstration of how they can take advantage of this professional network in contact with DECISION MAKERS

    4. Advice on choosing the next possible professional steps, according to each candidate's career goals and our know-how on the opportunities in the various countries / sectors / functional areas, for professionals with your background

    5. Individual Consultancy actions with each Candidate to prepare them to maximise their interactions and presentations to potential employers

    6. Events identification where Candidates will be able to meet DECISION MAKERS from large companies with decision making power

    7. Access to databases in excel so that Candidates can send CVs + presentation letters in a personalised and well targeted manner, with the DECISION MAKERS Names + Phone numbers + Email of each of the interlocutors + Websites of the target companies with published vacancies + Linkedin links of a vast number of DECISION MAKERS based in Portugal and abroad

    8. In a final stage and upon request, we will also be able to assist Candidates in the process of negotiating salary packages with potential Employers

B. Countries where we have a good network of contacts to successfully advise our Candidates on their New Job Search: PORTUGAL + decision centers in Europe (Spain, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Netherlands,…) + Africa (Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Gabon, South Africa,…) + Arabian Gulf (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar,…)


_
EXECUTIVE
ADVISORY

EXECUTIVE ADVISORY to Portuguese Entrepreneurs + Foreigners.

a. Search for "business partners" for foreign entrepreneurs who want to start business in Portugal

b. Advising Entrepreneurs on launching startups in Portugal (support in setting up companies and looking for the first clients with relevance, presentation to Communication companies and editors of newspapers and magazines, Accounting and Tax Offices, Lawyers…)

c. Supporting Portuguese and foreign entrepreneurs in identifying, analysing, buying / selling companies or businesses in Portugal, in the sectors of industry, real estate, hospitality, FMCG, transport / logistics, agribusiness, technologies. We include introductions to senior consultants with a vast know-how of the sectors in question, renowned M&A, Legal and Tax Consultants.

 

_
OUR
COUNTRIES

EUROPE

PORTUGAL

UNITED KINGDOM

IRELAND

LUXEMBURG

...

AFRICA

ANGOLA

MOZAMBIQUE

CONGO

GABON

MOROCCO

SOUTH AFRICA

...

ASIA

ARABIC GULF

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

QATAR

SAUDI ARABIA

...

_

INTERVIEWS

_

Partners

_
THERE'S NOTHING PERMANENT
EXCEPT CHANGE

Does your company have a job opportunity available?
Send us the opportunities available. Learn how we can help.

CONTACT US

>> JORGE FONSECA
Mobile/WhastApp: (+351) 961 355 424

jorge.fonseca@george.pt

>> CRISTINA ALBUQUERQUE
Mobile/WhastApp: (+351) 969 366 882
cristina.albuquerque@george.pt


Adress: Campo Grande, 30, 8º B - 1700-093 Lisbon, Portugal